Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sun Gold Cherry Tomato Ripening

My Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes are starting to ripen.

The picture to the right shows my "giant" Sun Gold Cherry Tomato plant.  It has reached almost 10 feet tall.  There are hundreds of Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes on this plant.  

The yellow arrow points to a Sun Gold Cherry Tomato Truss.  













The picture to the right is a close up of the Cherry Tomato Truss that was highlighted in the picture above with the yellow arrow.  You can see various Sun Gold Cherry Tomato in different stages of ripening.

I picked two of the Cherry Tomatoes that were the brightest orange just after I snapped the picture.  The Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes tasted delicious!  

I highly recommend planting a Sun Gold Cherry Tomato plant.  If I were to choose only one type of Cherry Tomato to plant in the garden, it would be  a Sun Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment